Google Flights Tracking feature allows the travellers to track flight status through website or mobile app. Flight tracking app provides you real-time flight status and upcoming airlines information across the world. You can also receive push notifications about status alerts for your flights. You can check out gate assignments, delays and cancellations and use the attractive flight map to view a flight’s progress. You can forward your flight itinerary confirmation emails and mobile application will automatically load the updated information into trips.
Flight Tracking Features
- It allows the users to track flights on a map showing flight path and current radar weather.
- The home page gives you a overall synopsis about your airport’s current status and your next trip.
- In this tracker app, you can view stored flight status push alerts.
- You can also view terminal, gate, and baggage claim information.
- You can see where your flight is coming from and where it is located now through aircraft’s previous flight.
- There is an availability of checking driving directions to airport integration with Google Maps.
- Additionally, you can easily find out other alternative airports by viewing flight schedules and prices.
- Through the Google Flights Tracker tool, you can search for flights up to 350 in the future and save them in your mobile application for further process.
In addition to the aforementioned features, you can able to forward your email confirmation and it will be automatically loaded into your trips account. The trips are synced with the devices so that you can quickly references their statuses everywhere. You can also add notes to your flights or trips such as car rental and hotel searches reservation numbers and keep all of your travel information. You can review your saved itineraries in airplane mode.
You can see a color-coded map of airport that delays in the US & Canada with weather overlay. Through this mobile tracker app, you can get to know updated information about list of airports which are suffering from the biggest departure delays. You can also view FAA airport closures and delay programs for major airports.
Additionally, you can share your trip itineraries through email or share flights via email or SMS. You can post your itinerary or trip details on social networking sites like twitter, Facebook, and other travel sites.
Get Alerts When Prices Changes
By using Google Flights on mobile device, you can view pop-up notifications that intimate you when prices are likely to be increased or dropped down for your itinerary. However, you’re required to make a note that notifications are not available on specific route and it is a handy way to determine how much time you’ve left to book the tickets before prices are increased.
Let’s say, whether you may unable to decide which particular destination to travel. In this case, you can search for entire region instead of specific route. You can get to view the entire continent along with the prices. So that, you can easily compare the prices and knowing how much it would cost to fly. You can also filter out the flight options by choosing particular travel details such as type of airline, duration, and price that you’re willing to pay.